Claire Molinard – My Path
In my early twenties, a deep longing to know my true nature and to understand the patterns that connect everything put me on an early path of self-inquiry. This path led me to study and practice traditional Chinese Medicine and Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga.
This early dive into Eastern thought and spirituality was instrumental to influencing my mind to think holistically. For the first ten years of my professional life I worked as an acupuncturist while following my expatriate husband around the world and raising our three daughters.
My first powerful awakening experience happened in my late thirties during a week-long silent meditation retreat, when I, Claire, literally disappeared into the Big Universal Heart, radically changing the way I perceived reality. I felt as if my heart had exploded into One Heart, and I discovered then, that Love with a capital L, is the Force that drives all reality and which beats at the core of all things.
From then on, I knew I wanted to dedicate my life to bridging the human and the spiritual dimension.
During the decade that followed I went back to school, I trained as an Integral Coach and went through a process of deep personal work. Discovering Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory acted for me as a “second awakening”, as it gave my mind a broad and deep enough framework to join all the pieces together. I started coaching people who, like me, longed for opening or deepening their spiritual connection.
Yet it wasn’t until I met Dr Marc Gafni’s and started to study with him that I felt that I was starting to address the question I had been living with for years:
How do I bridge the gap between my internal experience of Love, beauty and deep peace and the world’s pain and anguish?
How do we awaken as a species, not just as an individual?
Marc’s vision of an evolutionary spirituality grounded in his teachings on Eros and Unique Self gave me a deep sense of coming home. I knew I had found my path in this brilliant integration of Eastern and Western spiritual traditions weaved together with the latest discoveries of western developmental and psychological sciences.
Maybe you too, have had significant openings, but can’t find a way to bring the truth of that experience into your life and work?
Or maybe you’re afraid that in following your spiritual longing you might lose your individuality?
Whether you find yourself tackling with these questions, or are just wondering what’s next in your spiritual development, I am here to serve you.
Degrees and certifications:
- M.Sc., Oriental medicine from Samra University, Los Angeles, CA, US
- M.A., Chinese Language and Taoist philosophy from INALCO, Paris, France
- Usui Reiki Master (2001 – 2008)
- Certified Professional Coach with International Coaching Academy (2007-2008)
- Certified Transformational Coach with Center for Transformational Presence US (2009)
- Certified Master Integral Coach™ with Integral Coaching Canada (2009 – 2011)
- Integral Studies with Core Integral, Levels One and Two (2011-2012)
- Certificate in Generating Transformative Change in Human Systems (GTC) from Pacific Integral and LIOS Graduate college at Saybrook University (2013 – 2014)
- Currently training in Core Energetics body psychotherapy – Netherland Institute of Core Energetics (2015 -2019)
- 10 years acupuncturist in private practice.
- 10 years agent of change combining coaching, teaching and spiritual guidance.
- 25 + years of study and practice of Integral Yoga, Zen Buddhism, Kashmir Shaivism and Unique Self dharma.
- Unique Self lineage holder.